Posts tagged #vanlife
Kaya Lindsay

One Chick Travels

Kaya is a rock climber, a writer, an inspirational Youtube guide, and a seasoned traveler of hearts, landscapes and minds! We talked solo-female travel, Vanlife, rock climbing, freelance work on the road, and doing it yourself! Also, this one was guest hosted by our sweet niece, Corrine Couch!

Jennifer Reyes

Our Guest today is 19, going on 30. If Jennifer Reyes is our future, I'm feeling a bit more upbeat about seeing it someday. We talked about seasonal work, social work, love, haircuts, and more. Prop up your feet after a hard days work, and enjoy this episode from the road!


Tunes in This Episode

Oscar Aleman – Delicado

Richard Swift - Lady Luck

Diggable Planets - Where I'm From

Ibrahim Fererr - Bruca Maniguá


Heather Young

The Power of Story

Our guest today is an actress, a producer, a writer, a project manager, a director, and ultimately a hustler!  We talked poo, Pooh, religion, hard work, identity, empowering women, family dynamics and the power of creating a better story.  Open your mind and let Heather inspire you to do your best work!

Links -  - @TheHYoung

Tunes in this Episode

Beastie Boys (Feat: Santigold) - "Don't Play no Game I Can't Win"

Big Thief - Haley

Sampa The Great - Dutch Spring

Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine

Alabama Shakes - Shogaze

Sylvan Esso - Uncatena

Sister OM Terrell - Swing Low Chariot




A traveler, a gentleman, a bread making genius, and of course, a lover; our friend J.T. is one of a kind.  We got the chance to sit down with him at his home in San Leandro, CA to talk about the value of civility, the joys of travel, the unexpected places where love tends to land, the immigration blues, and Turkish apartment rental.  Also, we got the opportunity to test a theory about the universal appeal of Bobby Womack.  Stay tuned-in until the end to hear Tiff tell you how the tale ends!    

Links -  

Tunes in this Episode

Oscar Aleman - Delicado

Bobby Womack - Harry Hippie

Selim & Orchester Sesler - Saniey'm

Bobby Womack - I'm in Love

Bobby Womack - Daylight

Oruc Guvenc - Veysel Qarani

Air - Universal Traveler

James Brown - Funky President

Booker T. and the MG's - Stranger on the Shore


Rory Cameron Gibson

Vipassana, Travel, and Wriggling

Are you interested in meditation?  Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live life as a gentleman, an adventurer, or a father to be?  If so, Rory has you covered!  Rory and his wife Niki are expecting a baby, moving from California to the UK, and have ridden bicycles around 70% of the globe.  Will they do the other 30% with a baby in-tow?  Tune in, observe it, and move on.  

Links - - Rory Gibson 

Tunes in this Episode - 

Oscar Aleman - Delicado

The Clash - Straight to Hell

Frisco Blues - Bayless Rose

Alash Ensemble - Ondar Girls

Daniel Rosen - Up On High

Zombies - Goin' Out Of My Head

Beta Band - Troubles

Astrud Gilberto - Aruanda